Détails du poste
Poste : (Senior) Mechatronics Engineer
Lieu : Joure, Netherlands
Sous l'autorité de : Product Development Manager
Avertissement ! Le contenu de cette page est disponible uniquement dans les langues suivantes: Anglais - Dutch
Comecer Netherlands BV in Joure develops, produces and sells innovative equipment and application software for the (Radio)pharmaceutical industry and Nuclear Medicine departments in hospitals. Comecer Netherlands BV is part of the Comecer Group with its headquarters in Castel Bolognese, Italy. Our products are sold worldwide.
As mechatronics engineer you will work in a multidisciplinary team of enthusiastic product developers (mechanical, software and electronics engineers) and develop and maintain state-of-art healthcare products and mechanical devices that are used in hospitals and GMP production facilities in order to support medical and production specialists in their daily work.
The products we develop and produce are finished end-products or sub-systems that operate in a complex laboratory environment with wired, wireless and mechanical interfaces to several other (Comecer) products and (client-server) software applications.
- You are able to understand the product concept and translate that to an electronic and mechanical design;
- Due to your experience you’re in the position to question electronic and related product design, and are able to justify design decisions made.
- You will participate in all aspects of product engineering (like requirements specification, hardware, electronics and PCB design, bill of materials, component and product integration, related interface specifications, prototyping, firmware development, verification and integration, product risk assessments, production documentation, end-user documentation);
- You will be able to proof that product modules work according to specification. You are able to define the right test strategy for component, integration and system testing;
- You will become a product specialist of one or more products;
- You are able to unambiguously specify designs for outsourcing activities;
- You will work together with various departments (production, service, supply chain);
- You assist the product owner in a work breakdown and drafting realistic schedules.
Qualifications and / or Experience Required
- Bachelor or Master in electronics or mechatronics engineering
- Languages: Dutch and English
- Background in mechanical, electronics and firmware engineering.
- Broad knowledge of microcontrollers, microprocessors, PLCs, EMC, schematics design, mechanical design, integration and verification strategies, technical documentation.
- Driving license B
Experiences and Skills
- You have multiple years of broad experience in product development for products that are used in a strictly regulated environment (e.g. GMP, healthcare)
- Experience in development of medical devices, measurement equipment, complex small mechatronic systems with automation, electronic and software control
- You understand what it means to implement a finished product design in a lean production environment, you are pro-active and aware of the needs that must be fulfilled to make this happen
- You are a team player, have excellent communication skills and you are able to clearly communicate at different levels and with a variety of different (also non-technical) disciplines
- Able to interact with an international team