Rapporteert aan: Director of sales & Business Development
Waarschuwing! De inhoud van deze pagina is alleen beschikbaar in de volgende talen: Engels
Comecer develops, produces and sells innovative instruments and software for Nuclear Medicine departments in hospitals and industry.
We are looking for a passionate Product Line Sales Manager who will define and implement a strategy by country in order to maximize the sales worldwide. You will coordinate the activities by country to achieve sales objectives and provide the distributors with an active marketing and support. You will be a partner with and ensure the long-term success of our Medical customers/distributors within the Nuclear Medicine.
You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers/distributors, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will build new partnership relationships with high profile prospects from current accounts and newly generated leads discovered from your own market research.
To strengthen our team we are searching for an Product Line Sales Manager.
- Liaise between customers/distributors and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products according to customer needs.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to our distributors
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer/distributor relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer buyers and executive directors
- Ensure the timely and successful proposal, implementation and delivery of products according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly and regularly territorial progress at commercial meetings and directly to the Director of sales & Business Development
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborates with global sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Feed territorial trends, ideas, product demands and marketing initiatives internally
- Be the brand and products ambassador at national and international trade fairs and exhibitions
Qualifications and / or Experience Required
- BSc / Bachelor-level in technical/commercial discipline.
- Background in Medical and/or Software Business is a plus.
- Languages: English
- Driving license B
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3 to 5 years sales experience (medical market and software oriented is an asset)
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in Dutch, French and English.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to details
- Flexible and available to travel 60% of the time
- Passionate for business and relationship development
- Team spirit
What We Offer
- A challenging, varied and responsible job in a nice atmosphere with highly motivated colleagues
- A competitive salary package (fixed and variable part)
- Company car
Vul het formulier in om uw sollicitatie te versturen
De Comecer Group beschouwt het principe van gelijke behandeling essentieel, aangezien enige directe of indirecte vorm van discriminatie of intimidatie tegenover een persoon verboden is en voorkomen moet worden.