Название рабзадания: (Senior) Software Engineer
Место нахождения: Joure, Netherlands
Доложить: Product Development Manager
Внимание! Содержание этой страницы доступно только на следующих языках: Английский - Датский
Comecer Netherlands BV in Joure develops, produces and sells innovative equipment and application software for (Radio)pharmaceutical industry and Nuclear Medicine departments in hospitals. Comecer Netherlands BV is part of the Comecer Group with its headquarters in Castel Bolognese, Italy. Our products are sold worldwide.
As software engineer you will work in and with multidisciplinary Agile Scrum teams of enthusiastic product developers (mechanical, software and electronics engineers) and develop and maintain state-of-art healthcare products and mechanical devices that are used in hospitals and GMP production facilities in order to support medical and production specialists in their daily work.
The products we develop and produce are finished end-products or sub-systems that operate in a complex laboratory environment with wired, wireless and mechanical interfaces to several other (Comecer) products and (client-server) software applications. Our developed software typically runs on Windows or Linux and is developed in C++, C#, Java Script and HTML.
- You are able to understand the product concept and translate that to a software design and developed product;
- You will participate in all aspects of software engineering (not only software development, but also requirements specification, system and component design, related interface specification, specification of (automated) unit tests, integration, system and regression tests, verification and integration, product risk assessments, technical documentation, end-user documentation);
- You will be able to proof that software modules work according to specification. You are able to defining the right test strategy for component, integration and system testing;
- You will become a product specialist of one or more software products;
Qualifications and / or Experience Required
- Bachelor or Master in software engineering
- Languages: Dutch and English
- C++, C#, SQL, HTML, ASP, Microsoft Windows, Linux, HTML, NodeJS, REST, JSON, microservices
- Driving license B
Experiences and Skills
- You have multiple years of broad experience in software development of stand-alone and client-server software solutions that are used in a strictly regulated environment (e.g. GMP, healthcare)
- You are a team player, have excellent communication skills and you are able to clearly communicate at different levels and with a variety of different (also non-technical) disciplines
- You have experience in technically documenting the software (design, requirements specification, interface specification, verification and validation plan, traceability matrix, risk assessments)
- You are able to bring fast and specific result during development based on Agile Scrum methodology in a very dynamic environment
Заполните бланк для отправки вашей кандидатуры
Группа Comecer считает необходимым соблюдать принцип равноправного обращения, запрещающий и исключающий любую форму дискриминации или преследования, в прямом или косвенном виде, в отношении любого лица.