警告！本页内容仅提供以下语言版本： 英语 - 意大利语- 俄语
GMP laboratory certification is a long, complex and expensive process. Through the years, our specialists have engaged with many laboratories around the world, and these are the 3 most recurring questions they get asked:
Issues and costs facing new laboratories seeking GMP certification:
- Which documents are required to build a quality system and how must they be prepared to ensure certification?
- Our current laboratory layout is not functional, what can be done to improve it so we can work more efficiently?
- Managing a variety of suppliers in the construction process is complicated and time consuming, is there an easier way?
Here is how our 1MP team can help you save time and address each of these key issues:
- The 1MP team knows what documents are necessary and what information each must contain. They keep up-to-date on all the GMP requirements so you don’t have to.
- The 1MP team can optimize you laboratory layout according to the process it carries out, based on direct on-site experience.
- The 1MP team can act as the sole point of contact, managing all supplier relationships, so you don’t have to.
To learn more about these and many other services the 1MP team can perform for you, you might want to watch this video:
To get in touch with our experts and discuss your needs, fill out this form: