Avertissement ! Le contenu de cette page est disponible uniquement dans les langues suivantes: Anglais - Italien
Information regarding the processing of personal data (Art. 13 Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003) provided for the request for access to the reserved area of the site www.comecer.com
Comecer S.P.A., in its role as Controller of personal data processing, pursuant to and in accordance with the Italian Legislative Decree dated 30 June 2003, no. 196 (‘Personal data processing code’), hereinafter referred to as ‘Privacy Code’, hereby informs you that the aforementioned regulation envisages the safeguarding of persons and other subjects as regards the processing of personal data and this processing will be characterised by the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and the safeguarding of your confidentiality and of your rights.
Your personal data, subject to your consent, will be used for the following purposes:
- Statistical and psychometric analysis connected to the use of the site by the user;
- In order to provide information concerning promotional activities which we may organise;
- Sending commercial information by e-mail or text message;
- In order to provide information concerning future commercial initiatives and announcements about our new products, services and offers.
Please note also that our website provides the use of technical and third-party cookies: for further information please refer to the cookies policy.
Your non-consent for data processing will make it impossible to access the pages of the reserved area of our site.
Methods of processing: your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
- Entrusting processing operations to third parties;
- Creation of customer, supplier or consumer profiles;
- Data collection using computerised or electronic means;
- Processing using electronic calculators.
All processing will take place in compliance with the methods referred to in articles 11, 31 et seq. of the Privacy Code and through the adoption of the minimum safety measures envisaged by the technical specifications.
Communication: your data will be stored at our offices and only revealed to competent subjects in order to complete the services necessary for correct management of the working relationship, with a guarantee of safeguarding the rights of the party concerned.
Your data will only be processed by personnel who have been expressly authorised by the Controller as indicated in the Programmatic Safety Document concerning personal data processing drawn up pursuant to and in accordance with article 34, paragraph 1, letter g of the Italian Legislative Decree dated 30 June 2003, no. 196 and the technical specifications attached to the same decree sub B).
Disclosure: Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
Controller: the data processing Controller, in accordance with the Law, is Comecer S.P.A. (Via Maestri del Lavoro, 90 48014 Castel Bolognese RA – e-mail: mail: firstname.lastname@example.org – www.comecer.com) represented by its temporary legal representative.
Supervisors: the supervisor in charge of processing your personal data is Comecer S.P.A.
You have the right to request the supervisors to delete, reveal, amend or supplement the personal data which regards you, and in general you may exercise all the rights envisaged by article 7 of the Privacy Code of which a copy is provided below.
Italian Legislative Decree no.196/2003: Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
- The party concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of whether personal data which concerns him/her exists or not, even if not yet registered, and the communication of this data in an intelligible form;
- The party concerned is entitled to obtain information regarding: the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes of and methods used in processing;
- the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the essential identification data of the controller, supervisors and the designated representative in accordance with Article 5 paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects which the personal data may be revealed to or which may become aware of such data in the role of designated representative of the State, supervisors or persons in charge of such processes.
- The party concerned is entitled to obtain:
- updates, amendments or, where relevant, supplements to the data;
- the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blockage of data processed unlawfully, including data whose conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data was gathered or subsequently processed;
- the confirmation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of the persons with whom the data has been shared or to whom it has been disclosed, except in the event that this action is impossible or requires the use of means which are clearly disproportionate in relation to the right protected.
- The party concerned is entitled to raise a total or partial objection:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data regarding the party, even though such data is relevant to the purpose of its collection;
- to the processing of personal data regarding the party for the purposes of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or business communication.