AGT – Automatic Glove Tester
The AGT (Automatic Glove Tester) is used to test glove integrity in conformity with the pressure decay method ISO 14644-7 Annex E.5 (test in positive pressure). It is equipped with 1 module to test 4 gloves simultaneously.
Isolator Chamber Leak Test: the AGT performs the leak test of an isolator chamber using a dedicated glove flange cover equipped with a differential pressure transmitter and temperature sensor (included in the standard configuration).
- Automatic Glove Tester
- Automatic Leak Tester
- Data Records & Traceability options
- Touch-Screen & user friendly SW
- Integrated oil-free air compressor (Medical Grade)
- Dedicated onboard Vacuum Generator
- Easy Start-up, Transfer & Testing
The system can be equipped with 1 to 3 glove test modules. Each module can test 4 gloves. Therefore the maximum number of gloves simultaneously tested is 12.
How does it work?
- The main unit only needs power supply. Compressed air (medical grade) for glove inflating is supplied by an oil-free compressor on board.
- The operator needs to position a flange cover on top of each flange-glove to be tested and easily secure it trough a push button.
- The AGT (automatic glove tester) is then ready to perform the integrity glove test or the Isolator Chamber leak test.