How the Alceo Solid Target Processing System works
Attenzione! I contenuti di questa pagina sono disponibili solo nelle seguenti lingue: Inglese
This video shows step-by-step procedures for the production of radioisotopes (64Cu, 89Zr, and 123I-124I) using the New ALCEO Solid Target Processing System.
Some of the features of the ALCEO System are:
- Modular Design
- Halogen System (for 123I and 124I)
- Metal System (for 64Cu and 89Zr )
- Bi-directional Pneumatic Target Transfer between cyclotron and hot cells
- One Cyclotron port is required for both Systems
- Irradiation Unit with Foil supported by Water-cooled Hexagonal Grid
- Independent Water and Helium Cooling
- System avoiding cyclotron contamination
- Automatic labeling of 64Cu-ATSM, 89Zr-ANTIBODIES, and 123I/124I-MIBG (provided with Taddeo module)
If you have any questions regarding the New ALCEO fill in the form below.
Watch the video on YouTube