CANM 2017 – Annual Scientific Meeting
20 - 23 April 2017
Comecer will be present at the Annual Scientific Meeting of CANM – Canadian Association of Nuclear Medicine.
Make plans to come and join us and discover:
- Iris Automated Multidose Injection System, a radiopharmaceutical injector that performs calibrated injections to patients, starting from a multi-dose solution of FDG or other radiopharmaceuticals.
- Dose calibrators, also known as Radioisotope Calibrators, Radionuclide Calibrator, Curie Meter, Activity meter.
- BH series, designed to work specifically with radioisotopes.
- Workflow Management and Quality Control Software able to provide a state-of-the-art software environment based on client-server connection.
- Dispensing Systems for Nuclear Medicine are different types of dispensing systems that can be used in Conventional Nuclear Medicine and Radiochemistry. They can be installed inside most Comecer Hot Cells to guarantee high levels of operator safety and dose precision.
The Canadian Association of Nuclear Medicine strives for excellence in the practice of diagnostic and therapeutic nuclear medicine by promoting the continued professional competence of nuclear medicine specialists, establishing guidelines of clinical practice, and encouraging biomedical research.
Visit the event’s web site